Thursday, June 14, 2007

Two out of two....Good going so far...

Hi,
Yesterday i had said that EURJPY would go up and it did by about 90-100 pips....now my system says that GBPUSD would go down slowly...lets see...

Pls dont take these calls and trade them yet...I am still in the testing phase and so far have got 2 trades correct out of two. Need to test atleast for 10 trades before we could come to a conclusion...Moreover, I can lose if my system is wrong..I dont want others to lose as well...

3 comments:

Big P said...

Since G/U and E/U are integral parts of the crosses would you consider adding the resistances/supports for those two pairs or do you not study those as closely?

Karthik said...

Big P,
I dont study GU and EU very closely...i dont look at EU at all cos its volatility is too low for my liking...

Maybe i will think abt posting for those as well in due course of time..

Big P said...

Thanks for the consideration.