Friday, July 27, 2007

Forex online Training course

Hi All,
Please read fully. I have been running my signal service and managed accounts service for a few months now. Initially, it was restricted to my friends alone but last few weeks, i have opened it out to new people who are interested in this. Along with this new set of people has arrived a new set of problems. With my friends, it was easy that all i had to do was give them signals and since they already have an idea of the basics of forex, how it works and all that.

But with this new set of people, i have got subscribers who dont even know the basics of forex. My signals are 85% accurate and with this kind of accuracy, it should be possible to make atleast a decent amount of money. Some of my subscribers dont know anything about forex and all that they know is to click a few buttons here and there. And also, since i give signals all through the day and give close to 8-9 signals minimum per day (unlike others who give only 2-3 signals), they need to be online and they need to understand forex, entry, exit, lots, money management etc to make full use of the signals.

Some of my subscribers come online only for a few mins a day and they expect to generate millions just by clicking some buttons without knowing the basics of it. This is a sure way to disaster. That set me thinking and with that is this proposal.

I am launching an online forex training course. It would cover all the basics of forex, when to enter, when to exit, indicators, money management, fibos, development of systems and all that associated with forex. Each person who joins would get my personal attention and it wont be a generalised class as i understand that the needs of each one is different. The course would be of 30 hrs duration and it can be done online thru messenger, skype, videos etc. The course would also involve explanation of charts and all that. This course would prepare you for all that is connected with forex. I hope to complete the 30 hrs of classes in 2 weeks time and after that, for 2 months i would support with all the answers to all your questions, trades, doubts etc. I would start this course only if atleast 10 people join. The course fees is $200. Those who are interested can mail me at kartram.77@gmail.com.

Happy Trading!!!

No comments: