Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Perfect Week so far for the System...

Hi All,
Last 2 days have turned out to be perfect days for my system. I have abstained from talking about my system entries over the past week or so lest it be considered as some kind of advertisement. But i could not contain this. My system showed long entry for GU at 2.0135, short entry for GJ at 247.36, short for EJ at 167.4 and short fot GBPCHF at 2.4459. Took all of them and sitting on nice profits right now....:-))))...Closed a few, have a few open. All in all, a great week so far...:-)))...

Happy Trading!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you share a little insight on what kind of system you have developed and maybe what indicators you are using.

Thanks,

New guy trying to learn

Anonymous said...

BTW - Keep up the good work on this Blog I enjoy coming here daily for insight and advise.

promise said...

So, this system is good.
Can I have this kind of trading advise day to day?
How do I join or sign up with this system?