Tuesday, June 19, 2007

2000 and counting...and USDCHF

Another good day for this blog. Yesterday, this blog received its 2000th visitor. Considering the very little publicity that has been given to this blog, it is indeed a great achievement that this blog has got 2000 visitors just 15 days after its starting. I dream of the day when thousands would be visiting this blog everyday. So far we have got 2000 visitors and 3500 page views. I would like to thank all of you for your continued and unstinted patronage for this blog and I also wish that youall could spread the word around so that others can also make use of whatever little that people can learn from this blog.

I wanted to write a lot today but my silly computer had some problems and I just could not post about anything at all. Sorry about that people. USDCHF is refusing to go down so far. The 23.8% fibo of the last move up is at 1.2390 and that is holding up well so far. This pair is caught in a nice tight range so far and hence it should breakout in somedirection soon. With 1.2450 being the highest for the past 6 mnths, I think the breakout would be on the downside. My system says so as well though with the price not going down soon, it is also starting to get confused a bit. Lets see.

No comments: