Sunday, June 17, 2007

New Feature added to blog...

Hi All,
With growing number of visitors to the blog, i thought this would be a good time to add a new feature to this blog. You can see this new feature on the right sidebar where we have a chat box. All you have to do is enter ur nickname (it can be anything) and then enter a message for you to chat with me or anyone else on the blog. Please keep your messages as short as possible and your message can be about anything. It can be about what you feel is the trend or your entry point or a question to another user of this blog or a question to me. Whenever i visit my blog, i will surely answer any questions addressed to me. I thought this would be easier for the users than entering any comments for articles.

I really want to make this blog more interactive and so i thought this would be a good way of achieving that. Lets hope that this chat feature would be of good use to all of us.

I would also try and write down as many articles as possible to cater to the needs of our ever increasing audience.

Happy Trading!!

No comments: